In Kili app, labeling interfaces are composed of two parts:
- Asset viewer (on the left side of the screen)
- Jobs viewer (on the right side of the screen)
Depending on project asset type, your interface may contain optional items:
- Object detection tools
- Additional labeling tools (in the top-left corner)
- Additional controls (like playback speed for video etc.)
For additional information, refer to:
- List of available asset types
- List of available job types
- List of input types for classification jobs
- List of object detection tools
- Kili label types
Your work made within the last 20 seconds is automatically saved.
The timestamp of the latest change is displayed in the bottom right corner of the labeling interface.
Last save: 2021-05-17 11:21:37
Also, the "Autosave" label appears next to the asset name in the project queue.
This means that your work was automatically saved but not yet submitted as a label. Open the asset to resume the work and then submit the label.
Be careful when clicking Skip
If you click Skip, the asset status changes to LABELED and the asset disappears from the "To do" list. Only admins and reviewers can add the asset back to the "To do" list. For details, refer to Asset lifecycle.
Updated 3 months ago