Only organization members with role set to
admincan create projects.
You can either create a project from the Kili graphical user interface or programmatically.
Follow this recipe to create a new project from the Kili Python SDK:
The recipe shows how to create an image object classification project. For more options, refer to our Python SDK reference.
For information on how to create a project from Kili CLI, refer to our Command Line Interface documentation
- Click on the Kili logo in the top-left corner of the screen to get to your project list.
- From the project list, click Create project.
- Type your project name and description.
- Select your asset type.
Asset type is a critical choice. You won't be able to change it later.
- Select your project type.
- Image Classification [single-class]
- Image Classification [multi-class]
- Image Object Detection [polygon]
These three examples are all focused on image as the asset type, but have different labeling tasks.
Project type only helps you bootstrap the configuration on the labeling interface. You can completely change your mind when the project is already created and redefine jobs for your project. Refer to Customizing project interface.
- Click Continue.
When you complete step 1 of the wizard, the new project gets created in Kili app. You won't be able to get back to step 1.
- Add assets to your project and then click Continue. For details on adding assets, refer to Adding assets to project.
If you want to add assets later, you can skip this step by clicking Continue.
- Edit your labeling interface (add labeling jobs etc.) For details, refer to Customizing project interface. When done, click Continue.
If you want to edit your interface later, you can skip this step by clicking Continue.
- Edit your project workflow. Add project members and set quality metrics. For details, refer to Managing project members and Quality management tools
- . When done, click Finish.
If you want to edit your project workflow later, click Finish.
To access the ID of the newly-created project, go to settings > Admin.
Updated 16 days ago