Customizing the interface in Kili UI
To customize your project interface through the UI-based interface builder:
- Go to your project "Settings" page.
- Click Add a new job and then select a job from among the available categories.
- If needed, add nested jobs and customize your interface directly from project JSON file.
In PDF projects different pages may represent different document types, so transcription and classification tasks in PDF projects can now be defined once but set to apply to each of the pages separately.
To enable that, when adding a classification or transcription task, change the
Document levelsetting to
Example interface with one job:
You can add as many jobs as needed for your labeling task:
Adding nested jobs
To nest a job, click the nesting icon at the class/category level.
Then start adding your nested jobs.
- Only classification jobs and transcription job types are allowed as child jobs
- In total, you can only nest up to 4 jobs in a row (one main job and three sub-jobs)
- All job types can have a child job, except for transcription jobs and classification jobs with a Multi choice dropdown input type
Normally, Kili app automatically assigns shortcuts to labeling classes. If you see an icon with three dots (...) on the right-hand side of your task, this means that standard behavior will apply. It is possible to customize shourtcuts, though. To do that, click on the icon with three dots and set you own shortcut.
You can use all the letters of the English alphabet (a-z) and numbers (0-9).
Customizing asset exploration options visible to labelers
You can set whether or not the Skip and Jump to next/previous asset buttons will be visible in the labeling interface. To do that, go to your project Settings -> Interface and then click on Interface options.
Updated 5 months ago