To manage members of an organization, you must be organization admin. Refer to the list of user roles in an organization.
To manage members of your organization:
- Click on your name in the top-right corner of the screen.
- From the menu that opens, select Manage organization.
- Click on Members.
To add a member to your organization:
- Click Add member.
- Type user's email address.
- Specify user's role.
- Click Submit.
You can add many organization members at once. For example, type 20 e-mail addresses and then select a common role for the 20 new members.
If you want to programmatically add a member to your organization, copy the code from our recipe here:
To suspend a member of your organization:
- From the organization members list, click the More icon next to a project member.
- Select the Suspend member option.
To re-activate a member, click the More icon next to a project member and then select the Reactivate member option.
For information on how to manage users in a project, refer to Managing project members.
Updated 9 days ago