As account owner, an admin can:
- Access the list of members of the organization
- Add or remove members of the organization
- Access all projects inside the organization
- Archive, unarchive and delete projects that belong to any member of the organization
- Create and manage remote integrations
An organization can have multiple admins.
In our cloud platform, you are an admin of an organization if:
- You have signed up without being invited; this creates an organization, and you are its admin.
- An admin has added you to an organization, and granted you the admin role.
For our on-premise deployments: the first admin is configured during deployment.
Standard members with
user role can:
- Join a project
- Create a project
- Archive his/her own project
- Delete his/her own project
In some Kili configurations, users are not allowed to create, archive, or delete projects. When in doubt, contact [email protected].
Updated 3 months ago