Inside an organization, users (or Members) can have 2 different roles:
As account owner, an admin can:
- access the list of members of the organization
- add or remove organization members
- access all projects inside the organization
An organization can have multiple admins.
Admins are not allowed to perform actions in projects they're not members of.
For our cloud platform, you are an admin of an organization if:
- You have signed up without being invited; this creates an organization, and you are the admin.
- An admin has added you to an organization, and granted you the admin role.
For our on-premise deployments: the first admin is configured during deployment.
Regular members with the user role can be invited to projects and create projects.
To manage organization members:
- From the top-right corner of the screen, click on your name.
- Select My Organization.
- Click on Members.
Updated 3 months ago