[Labeling] Annotation tags are now available when working with text assets (up to now, they used to be available with images and PDFs). When you open a text asset in the labeling or Explore interfaces, you can now view classifications and transcriptions (including nested ones) directly from the asset viewer.
[Analytics] In the Analytics page, we’ve added an efficiency performance graph that measures the average labeling time spent per asset. This will help you better track your team performance.
[CLI] In Kili CLI, we’ve added the option to export labels in the Kili raw format. For details on Kili export formats, refer to our documentation.
[SDK] In Kili SDK, when you query assets with the assets method, the output contains a list of signed URLs that expire after 1 hour. This can be problematic when your project contains large media. To solve this problem, we’ve added the download_media parameter. When this parameter is set to True, the asset media gets downloaded into the given local_media_dir directory on your local machine, so instead of signed URLs the contents of the method output now contain the paths to the local assets.
[SDK] In Kili SDK, we’ve added an export_labels function to the Kili client. You can use it to export your labels to these formats:
Yolo V4, V5, and V7
[Labeling] It is now impossible to create bounding boxes outside of the boundaries set by the asset’s actual width and height.
[SDK] The Python client is now fully typed.
[SDK] In Kili SDK, when you use one of the methods for querying assets and ask for a field that does not exist in the queried object, an error will be raised faster than in previous SDK versions. Also, the method will return a list of acceptable fields.
[Labeling] In PDF projects with NER jobs, annotation tags used to be misplaced when viewed in the Explore interface. We’ve fixed this bug.
[Labeling] In projects with NER jobs, it used to be possible to create a relation with no end object assigned. We’ve fixed this bug.
[Labeling] When typed in transcription text fields, issues, or questions, the +, - and = symbols used to be misinterpreted as zoom-related shortcuts by the Kili app. We’ve fixed this bug.
[Labeling] In Image projects with pose estimation jobs, resizing the pinpoint tool by using the Alt/Option + wheel shortcut did not work in the Explore interface. We’ve fixed this bug.
[Analytics] In the Analytics page, we’ve adjusted the way the data is presented. Performance data for specific time periods is now shown from the perspective of the person viewing the analytics. This means that labels being created in another timezone will be shown as created “Today”, even if the date in the remote timezone already changed.
[CLI] It used to be possible to upload labels or predictions to a target job ID that is not defined in the project jsonInterface. We’ve fixed this bug.