- [Project settings] It is now possible to archive and unarchive projects. Archiving removes projects from the ongoing project queue, thus providing a clearer view of your top-priority projects. For details, refer to Archiving a project
- [Project settings] If you need to find your project ID (for example, to work with Kili API) you can now quickly access it from project settings > Admin.
- [SDK] You can now use Kili SDK to customize asset exploration options (Skip and Next buttons) visible to labelers. For details, refer to Kili SDK documentation.
- [Licensing] We are introducing the new Community license which unlocks significantly more features than the standard free Discovery plan. Organizations currently using the Discovery plan will be migrated to the new Community license within the next 2 weeks. For more information on Kili licenses, refer to https://kili-technology.com/pricing.
[Labeling] We’ve made a small change to how label tags are rendered next to bounding boxes. As the result, it is now easier to resize a bounding box by dragging its bottom-left corner.
[Labeling] In transcription jobs, limits imposed on the allowed input types (only text, only dates etc.) now apply also if you add transcriptions directly from the asset viewer.
[Labeling] The toolbar visible in the labeling interface has been rebuilt. It is now more intuitive and clearly shows the mode you’re currently in:
- When you click a task in the job viewer, the toolbar shows only the tools that you can use to complete that task
- You can click the hand button or just press ESC to go back to select mode
[SDK] To align it with Kili UI, in Kili SDK, the VIDEO input type has replaced the FRAME input type, and the VIDEO_LEGACY input type has replaced the VIDEO input type.
- [SDK] When importing text assets, Kili used to ignore some of the standard UTF-8 characters. We’ve fixed this issue. All UTF-8 characters are now accepted when importing text assets.
- [SDK] By default, Kili SDK used to retry every failed query, regardless of what the underlying issue was. As this sometimes significantly increased response time, we’ve changed the rules for retrying queries. Now, queries are only retried when there is a connection issue.
- [SDK] The
.labelsmethods used with the
external_id_containsargument used to return all the assets whose IDs contained the string being looked for (a specific string may be part of several IDs). We’ve changed the rules so that the query returns an asset only if its ID strictly matches the string.