It is possible to activate a public labeling interface for the project. When active, you can copy and use the public URL of the project.
Making project public cannot be undone.
You can use this to:
- Integrate the labeling UI in your internal app
- Ask people without an account on the platform to do labeling
Assets labeled through the public interface will have a common labeler named
A user logged in from a public URL has Labeler rights.
To make a project public:
- From the project "Settings" page, click on Admin.
- Activate the toggle button under "Make project public".
- Copy the generated project URL.
To test the public URL, paste it in a new browser tab using the private browsing mode. You will then have access to the annotation interface as an anonymous labeler.
Both Python SDK and GraphQL API expose methods to make a project public. For details, follow these links:
To embed Kili in a third-party application, create an
iframe pointing to the public URL.
Here is an example:
- Copy and paste the following code into the
- Replace the example URL with the public URL for your project.
- Open the URL in a web browser.
<html> <body> <h1>Hello World!</h1> <iframe src="https://cloud.kili-technology.com/label?projectId=ckisqs0t300000jxlf5a1cki6&publicToken=fddf2ee6-50b2-4279-900d-25f133c6e443" width="640" height="480" ></iframe> </body> </html>
You will see the following result:
You can also point to a particular asset by specifying the asset ID in the URL (
ASSET_ID in the following snippet):
Updated 26 days ago